Join us at CDAO Singapore 2023 to share insights on industry’s most critical challenges and real-world opportunities around data and analytics.
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS INCLUDE
Dr David Duan
Head of Data
Global Head Data Conduct
Standard Chartered Bank
Chief Analytics Officer
Lay Tin Koh
Head, Data Science
Defence Science and Technology Agency
Chief Data Officer
Head, Marketing Technologies, APAC
The Coca-Cola Companies
ABOUT THE EVENT
Corinium’s Chief Data & Analytics Officer (CDAO) Singapore returns for its 2023 edition to convene and to connect leading data and analytics executives, innovators, technologist, and business leaders with one goal in mind – to strategize and achieve data success within your organisation.
Data and analytics are an integral part of every successful business, and its role has risen to become more prominent and significant over the past year. Businesses leverage data to make critical business decisions to gain a competitive edge in the market. However, data and analytics leaders are constantly facing challenges from the sheer amount of data being collected and analysing it in real-time. Data leaders also need to adhere to governance and ethics and keep up with the speed of innovation, evolving customers’ expectations, and changing talent market.
What's new in 2023
- 40+ data and analytics leaders - From Singapore and the region
- Specialised content and talent – Exclusive industry case study, featuring keynotes, panels, fireside chats, and expert speakers
- An elite community – 15+ hours of networking – including facilitated discussions and strategy sessions which enable meaningful and authentic relations with peers
- Innovative solutions – Expo floor filled with innovative technology to solve your data and analytics challenges
Topics we cover
KEY THEMES & TAKEAWAYS
- Infrastructure, Governance, Ethics, Privacy – Upgrading infrastructure and integrating legacy and incumbent system, and a look into operationalising data governance to ensure security, privacy, and ethical use of data and AI
- Data Strategy and Democratization – Preparing proactively for easy access to data, unlocking the true value of data, and using data as an enabler of growth and innovation
- The Future of AI in Analytics – Exploring how we have been using AI, how AI is shaping the future of analytics, and how to balance the wide use of AI with efficiency, productivity, and of course, ethics
- Data Monetisation – Increasing revenue using data and a look into how data is paving a way for new products, services, and process improvement
CDAO Singapore 2023 is designed for CDAOs, Directors, Heads, General Managers, Managers and Practitioners of Data & Analytics/ML/AI and Insights from all sectors in Australia.
Cheers with Peers
Tailor your experience
Thanks to our 2023 Partners
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT CDAO SINGAPORE
"CDAO is a great event to learn how other organisations are addressing the same challenges as you and maybe to some extent anticipate what challenges you should be expecting further."
"CDAO Singapore 2022 was a great event to connect with various analytics experts and hear from their experience."
Our events are all carefully created from scratch. The whole process from research to post-production is crafted by our team, so we are always available to assist with any queries! We look forward to meeting you at the event!